Type of assignment
Strategic study as part of a new decarbonization roadmap for the L’Oréal Campuses. This assignment forms part of “L’OREAL for the future” programme and the Group’s environmental ambitions, including carbon neutrality for all its operated sites (plants, distribution centres, administrative sites and research centres) by 2025.
A few figures
Duration of the project
- Sources of renewable and recovered energy and prospects for 2025–2030
- Study of the development of heating/refrigerating systems and residual energy
- Meeting with the parties concerned
Drawing up roadmaps for each campus:
- Meeting with each Campus Director
Analysis of information provided on the following aspects:
- Analysis of the heat generation systems proposed by L’Oréal
- Drafting a statement of case on the advisability of connection to a heating/refrigeration network
- Decarbonization solutions proposed (pre-feasability) in order to achieve set targets
- Drawing up a decarbonization roadmap in connection with the “L’Oréal for the future” strategy
More references !