Our Core Skill
MANERGY deploys its core skills to ensure the success of all your projects.
2030 National District Heating Systems Master Plan
The Law on Energy Transition for Green Growth has set a target of 39.5 TWh of heat generated by renewable and recovered energy by 2030. Namely a fivefold increase in renewable and recovered energy in district heating systems between 2012 and 2030.
It is essential now more than ever to have a strategic view of district heating systems in 2030.
VIA SÈVA and MANERGY have developed the “2030 National District Heating Systems Master Plan” in partnership with SNCU and with the financial backing of ADEME (the French Environment and Energy Management Agency).
A key tool for developing renewable heating systems that at national level determines:
- The number of district heating systems to be created and/or expanded,
- The technical and economic potential of such systems,
- Their regional distribution.
Do you want to know the potential of your town or city? Discover our platform:
MANERGISME : Putting data to work for energy efficiency
MANERGY has joined forces with ENERGISME to develop an energy data collection and analysis system: MANERGISME.
The MANERGISME solution offers total control of the data cycle to help you better understand and control your energy consumption, and optimize the energy efficiency of your industrial sites or built heritage.
The advantages of the MANERGISME solution:
- It collects and centralizes huge amounts of heterogeneous data
- It makes different data sources interoperable for an in-depth and multicriteria analysis of your energy performance
- It easily compares your actual performance with your GHG emission reduction targets or consumption commitments.
- It is a high-performance solution combining the energy intelligence and know-how of ENERGISME and MANERGY
Contact us for more information!