When you visit our manergy.fr site, whether to contact us using our contact forms or to sign up for our newsletter, you entrust us with some of your personal information.
This personal data protection policy helps you understand what data we collect, the reasons for collecting it and what we do with it.
A. Types of data collected
These details are kept for no longer than 12 months and are then erased.
B. Purpose of the collected data
MANERGY may process some or all of your data to:
- Personalize your browsing experience and meet your individual needs
- Provide personalized advertising content
- Improve our web site
- Improve our customer service and your need to be dealt with
- Contact you by e-mail for advertising campaigns or satisfaction surveys,
MANERGY does not sell your personal data; it is used only out of necessity or for statistical, analytical or marketing purposes.
C. Your right to access, rectify and object
In accordance with current European regulations, users of the manergy.fr site have the following rights:
- The right to access and rectify their data (respectively articles 15 and 16 of the GDPR), the right to update or complete user data, the right to the blocking or erasure of the user’s personal data (article 17 of the GDPR), when it is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous or out of date, or for which collection, use, disclosure or storage is prohibited.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c of the GDPR)
- The right to restriction of processing of users’ data (article 18 of the GDPR)
- The right to object to the processing of users’ data (article 21 of the GDPR)
- The right to portability of data provided by users, when its processing is carried out by automated means based on their consent of a contract (article 20 of the GDPR)
- The right to state what happens to users’ data after their death and to whom MANERGY may or may not transfer their data to a third party they have previously named.
D. Contacts for exercising your rights or enquiring about the use of your personal data
If you want to know how MANERGY uses your personal data, ask to rectify it or object to its processing, you can:
- Contact MANERGY in writing at the following address:
1 rue Séjourné 94000 CRETEIL.
- Contact MANERGY by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Users should state what personal details they want MANERGY to correct, update or erase, and provide proof of their identity (an ID card or passport).
Requests to erase personal data are subject to obligations imposed on MANERGY by law, particularly in matters of document retention or archiving. Lastly, users of the manergy.fr site can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities, in particular the CNIL (the French data protection authority (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
E. Recipients of the data
We do not sell, exchange or transfer your personally identifiable information to any third parties.
We sometimes use the services of other subcontractor companies or partners, among other things for promotional mailing campaigns, but always with administrative, technical and physical security measures that protect the data against any unlawful disclosure, use, modification and destruction by third parties.
F. Modification of our personal data protection policy
G. Governing law and jurisdiction
Any litigation in connection with the use of the manergy.fr site is governed by French law. Barring cases where the law prohibits it, jurisdiction is assigned exclusively to the competent courts of CRETEIL.